Zhaleen's desk

My personal thoughts on life, ministry, people, myself and my God

My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Bring it on!!! I'm ready to pick a fight!!!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Discovering the Real Thing



Last Monday, July 17, 2006, I got the opportunity to visit the pioneer in the spa industry here in the Philippines. The owner, who happens to be Carlo's friend, of The Palm Garden Spa in Ortigas gave us complimentary Premium Massage package. They are the ones who dared to change the image of massage and sauna parlor in the Philippines way back in 1992. They are the ones who introduced the concept of having separate male and female quarters. They are the first to offer private rooms for premium packages. They are also the first to have a jacuzzi (or whirlpool) aside from the sauna or steam bath.

They provide an excellent service... superb! I was given a private room. I had my own shower and jacuzzi which I can enjoy for as long as I want. My therapist came and gave me drinks to enjoy while in the jacuzzi reading my BIble (yeah, my BIble got wet!), with some relaxing background music. Then, she came back after I took a shower and got ready for my massage. The massage is excellent! It is very relaxing and rejuvenating. Then, my therapist left me and allowed me to sleep... for as long as I want. Then, she came back when I woke up and gave me some stretching which is really, really good! Then, she gave me another drink as I dress up after my massage. I felt so rested and so relaxed... what we exactly expect when we go to the spa.

It is my first time to experience such treatment. What I like the most is having a room of my own with no one to see me and bother me... My introversion side is very happy and satisfied! I really liked it... and for that, I'm definitely going back there. Try it yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home