Zhaleen's desk

My personal thoughts on life, ministry, people, myself and my God

My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Bring it on!!! I'm ready to pick a fight!!!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

She is in the hospital!

Last week, she started to show some weakening. Then one day, to my surprise, she passed out. I tried to help her recover. She recovered a little.... Then, she passed out again... and would not recover. So, I had to bring her to the doctor. The doctor wanted her to stay in the hospital. She'll be in the hospital for two weeks or so. I'm gonna miss her a lot...

I'm talking about my ibook... I think the spanking that she has been receiving from my son has its damage built up. Or maybe she is just experiencing some signs of aging. Now, she has to go through some treatments, maybe some transplant also. The "doctor" is still trying to figure it out. Good thing, she is insured with Apple Care. Everything is taken cared of...

Will see her soon...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's hard to survive... It's hard to work without your buddy...

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe kala ko naman ate kung sino!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's really somthing about mac that makes you treat them like a friend. I named my old ibook.."macky"..but he's not with me anymore..=).

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home