Zhaleen's desk

My personal thoughts on life, ministry, people, myself and my God

My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Bring it on!!! I'm ready to pick a fight!!!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Giving Our Father The Glory

John 15:8 This is to My Father's glory, that you bear MUCH fruit,
showing yourselves to be My disciples.


Yes, every singing gives Him glory...
the dancing gives Him glory...
the shouting gives Him glory...
the laughing gives Him glory...
the weeping gives Him glory...

All these different forms...
yes, they give Him glory...

The Son Himself reveals to us what gives our Father the glory... It is when we bear fruit. Fruit that is not just temporary, but fruit that will remain. Fruit that is not just a few nor a single one, but MUCH fruit.

It is the increased and abundant fruit that we are able to bear that gives our Father the glory. We are not just destined for a few... we're destined for many.

Our destiny... MUCH FRUIT!

Let us bear MULTITUDES and give Him THE GLORY!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home